- This event has passed.
January 16 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Discover How You Can Navigate Through Post-Brexit Britain
This seminar, one of a series, will focus on global market expansion into Great Britain. Participants will learn how to improve commercialization efforts in Great Britain, and will cover:
- General considerations for market expansion
- Impact of Brexit, MDR and IVDR shifting the economic and regulatory landscape
- Regulatory registration process for Medical Devices and Diagnostics
- International clinical trials
- Commercialization strategies
Experts from Brandwood CKC will facilitate the program.
Optional Pre-Program (UK Firms Expanding to US)
1:00-2:00 PM (Optional) Pre-Program: UK Expansion to US
- Available through Zoom Technologies for remote callers
- The speakers will provide a pre-program for UK Companies looking to expand into the US.
- The Program will include: Regulatory overview on FDA registrations, incentives, case studies and opportunities for expansion into US, and non-dilutive research grant programs opportunities.
Main Program Opening
2:00-2:15 PM General Session: Introductions
2:15-3:30 PM Regulatory Framework Updates (Brexit, MDR, MHRA)
3:30-4:00 PM Commercialization Considerations (Strategic Partners and Distributors
4:15-4:30 PM Economic Incentives and Expansion Support Programs
4:30-4:45 PM Panel Style Q&A
4:45-5:00 PM Networking
Grant Bennett, CEO, Brandwood CKC
Robert Stringer, Director of Pharma Services, Brandwood CKC
Luis Jimenez, VP of Business Development, Brandwood CKC
Piet Lesage, Principal Consultant, GB5D
Paul Smith, Economic Development Specialist and District International Trade Officer, U.S. Small Business Administration
Linda H. DiMario, Executive Vice President, Greater Irvine Chamber of Commerce
Dave D Hood, President/CEO, DH3 & Associates
Julie Cranston, Director, UCI Beall Applied Innovation
Maryavis Bokal, Senior International Trade Specialist, UC Commercial Service
Dan Golka, CMO, Med Tech Directory
Sign up for more information about consulting services, special events, resources and partner offers.