- This event has passed.
November 20, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Session 1 Topics Include:
- Key Success Criteria for to Award Phase I & II Grants: Reviewer Ranking & Evaluation
- Agency-Specific Decision-Making Processes: Writing to the Reviewers
- Proven Best Practices from Successful Awardees
- How Industry, University, and Federal Partnerships Can Help You Succeed
- Winning and Managing Phase I to be awarded a Phase II grant (also: the key reasons why we do not get past Phase I and how we can overcome those obstacles)
Location: Orbach Science Library, Room 240
900 University Ave, Riverside, CA 92521
All EPIC SBDC workshops are available to attend online through Zoom.
For more information and to RSVP.
Sign up for more information about consulting services, special events, resources and partner offers.