- This event has passed.
March 12, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
SBIR/STTR CONFERENCE | 19
Get in on America’s Seed Fund
Tuesday, March 12 | 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM | Riverside, California | Register Now!
University of California, Highlander Union Building, Room 302 South, Riverside, CA 92521
Federal SBIR/STTR programs provide $2.5 Billion in capital funding every year to help small business entrepreneurs bring transformative innovations to market. Join program officers from five federal agencies for this incredible conference to learn how to obtain early stage funding to commercialize your idea. Make an appointment to meet with agency program directors via the link below. Discuss your potential proposals with the Department of Defense, US Department of Agriculture, Department of Energy, the National Institutes of Health, and the National Science Foundation. Meet with former grant winners, founders, and business experts/mentors. Discuss your ideas with public representatives. Sign up for special workshops on topics vital for funding success.
Network. Learn. Collaborate
5 Federal Agencies
Why Attend? There’s so many benefits! Here’s just a few:
- 1:1 Meetings with the agency directors that review your grant proposals
- Focused workshops tailored to preparing your proposals for the best results
- Invaluable networking opportunities with agency officials, grant winners, practitioners and peers
Register to Join Us and Make Your Appointments with Agencies!
Register to Attend These Workshops
- Understanding Reviewer Criteria; what are their guidelines; what are they looking for to determine if your proposal merits funding?
- Commercialization Plan Development: How to development a winning business model
- Communicating Research Intent: Study Approach Development for non-Academics
Make an appointment with an agency officer.
Hear from agency speakers; meet with local, state and federal representatives; learn winning tips from grant awardees from each agency.
Presented by the University of California Riverside EPIC SBDC and Powered by the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Sign up for more information about consulting services, special events, resources and partner offers.