- This event has passed.
September 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Uncertainty. Constant changes. Heightened emotions. The pressure to perform.
Today’s challenges leave entrepreneurs asking themselves key questions:
– How can we convey our vision to attract investors and inspire employees?
– How can we avoid miscommunication that causes frustration & anxiety?
– How can we identify the right traits in new employees?
– How can we remain competitive and on track in a fast-paced environment?
Help your people and performance survive and thrive during this uncertain and ever-changing time. Learn a model to build adaptability and achievement across your organization.
– Michelle Beauchamp, The Champ Group
– Conni Medina, Clarity Consulting
Michelle’s passion in life is helping people
grow and unleash their “inner champ.”
Michelle will share how leaders can create
winning teams through communication
principles that spark interaction and build
respect and trust. She will discuss leadership
principles to build a loyal and engaged team
by leading with empathy and authenticity.
Conni’s passion is unleashing possibilities
when people work better and achieve more.
Conni will share how leaders can build an
adaptable, outcome-driven organization that
maintains focus, acts with meaning and
urgency, and simplifies work. She will share
a framework of strategies and tools for
leading and managing into the future.
Sign up for more information about consulting services, special events, resources and partner offers.