- This event has passed.
November 12 @ 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
This seminar, one of a series, will focus on global market expansion to Taiwan. Participants will learn how to improve commercialization efforts in Taiwan and will cover:
- General considerations for market expansion
- Regulatory requirements for medical devices and diagnostics
- Market considerations including manufacturing, logistics, and supply chain
- Commercialization strategies including investment and strategic partnerships
- 3:30 PM – Welcome
- 3:40 PM – Regulatory Market Access
- 4:10 PM – Logistics and Supplies
- 4:30 PM – Investments and M&A
- 4:45 PM – Q&A
- 5:00 PM – Program Concludes
- Luis Jimenez, VP of Business Development, Brandwood CKC
- Jenny Lee, Regulatory Consultant, Brandwood CKC
- Serge Jonnaert, VP, Technology M&A, Corum Group Ltd.
- Eduardo Vargas, Regional Director, Morrison Express Corp.
- Paul Smith, Economic Development Specialist/District International Trade Officer, U.S. Small Business Administration
Sign up for more information about consulting services, special events, resources and partner offers.