- This event has passed.
August 25 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
IP can be one of your startup’s most valuable assets as you raise capital for your venture. It’s important to make sure you secure and manage your IP assets for both valuation and future growth. Join Wilson Sonsini attorneys Matt Bresnahan and Sara Pennebaker as they facilitate a panel discussion of leading investment, licensing, and startup executives about the most common IP pitfalls that startup companies should avoid when fundraising. Bring your questions and learn from their insights and experiences.
– Matt Bresnahan, Partner, Wilson Sonsini
– Sara Pennebaker, Associate, Wilson Sonsini
– Kathy Ku, Chief Licensing Advisor, Wilson Sonsini
– David Cuccia, President/CTO, Modulim
– Casie Kelly, Assistant Director, Invention Transfer Group, UCI Beall Applied Innovation
– David Friedman, Business Consultant, SBDC @ UCI Beall Applied Innovation & President, Tech Coast Angels OC
Sign up for more information about consulting services, special events, resources and partner offers.