Whether you’re looking for guidance with starting your new tech venture, obtaining angel or venture capital or looking for SBIR/STTR assistance, we're here for you!
- We help high-tech companies become investor ready
- We do not invest in the companies we advise
- Provide services paid for through your tax dollars (no cost)
- Raising Capital
- High Tech and Med Tech Companies
- Technology Commercialization (SBIR/STTR)
- Access to Capital, Knowledge and Talent Networks
- Confidential Consulting Services
- Training and Workshops
- Special Events
- Networking Opportunities
LaunchPad SBDC hosted by OCTANE which assists later stage, high-tech companies looking to raise their first round of institutional funding. This award- winning and nationally recognized accelerator, has helped fund over 250 high-tech companies to the tune of $1.2 billion since 2008.
The SBDC @ UCI Applied Innovation is a resource for any high-technology, high-growth, scalable venture from both the Orange County and UCI ecosystem that needs assistance with business planning, business development and funding-readiness. The center hosts several VC and Angel investors on site, as well as various ecosystem partners and industry professionals who work closely with the entrepreneurs.
EPIC SBDC hosted by UCR provides innovators and entrepreneurs with guidance on the development of their SBIR and STTR proposals and assists them throughout the three phases of the grant process.
Sign up for more information about consulting services, special events, resources and partner offers.