Sign up for more information about consulting services, special events, resources and partner offers.
In October 2016, UCR’s EPIC developed the $10M Highlander Fund, the first venture capital fund in the Riverside area to make investments in affiliated companies.
15+ Entrepreneurs in Residence (EiRs) are available to provide technical expertise for tech start-ups.
Several services are offered including specialized consulting, training programs and workshops, and SBIR/STTR assistance at no cost.
The SBIR/STTR deadlines are NSF: Jul 10, 2018 & DOD: Jun 20 & Oct 24, 2018.
UC Riverside’s EPIC SBDC provides early stage tech entrepreneurs and companies support to grow their businesses at no cost. Services include specialized consulting, training programs and workshops, access to capital and SBIR/STTR assistance.
HOW EPIC CAN HELP YOU
HOW WE DO IT:
- Free Confidential Consulting from Seasoned Executives
- Customized Development Plan
- Connect Clients to Resources: Capital, Mentors and Funding
READY TO BE A CLIENT?
- Do you have an idea for a tech business?
- Do you want to grow your tech-based business?
- Do you need help raising capital?